Freebies on the Front Range is for people who believe needs and wants can be met in creative ways. Abundance is so much more than the amount of dollars we possess.
Freebies on the Front Range focuses on people who want to work less and enjoy more. I promise that engaging with Freebies on the Front Range will help you become freer to engage with what is important to you.
It is my intention that the freebies and deals posted here present win-win situations for all involved. A business might benefit from offering you exposure to a new product you grow to love, you might benefit from receiving a sample, a product to test, or FREE entertainment at an event. Freebies on the Front Range may make a small commission or gain readership through your engagement here. In any case, I hope you enjoy the freebies and savings on offer and feel welcome.
We Welcome Your Support
If you want to support Freebies on the Front Range:
- Purchase something through any one of our affiliate links (some of our major partners include Amazon, Walmart, Target, and more). For example, we receive a 4%-8% commission on a purchase made on Amazon through an affiliate link at no extra cost to you. This may not seem like much, but it may pay for hosting, increase our ability to be technologically efficient = more postings, or buy a coffee which puts a broad smile on my face while working. If you contribute to Amazon Smile, consider that any charity only receives .5% (yep!) from your purchase and I will lose any commission as a result. If you purchase through an affiliate link, you are supporting someone local trying to earn a living who will usually receive 4%-8% on that purchase.
- Purchase advertising at a very reasonable price and reach thousands of local readers each month.
- Share a freebie or blog post with a friend.
- Check out our fun and FREE Facebook community. This is seriously one of the kindest, most drama free groups I have found on the interwebs. We would love to have you! Or invite a fellow freebie lover to join our little community.
- Send your friendly neighborhood freebies blogger a cup of coffee. She will be eternally grateful.